Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The original RP about a high school for martial arts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 295 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:13 pm
Affiliates

---

Weiss's Stats & Techniques ❰ v1 ❱

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elke De Witte

Elke De Witte

Credits : 64958

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

Weiss's Stats & Techniques ❰ v1 ❱ Empty
PostSubject: Weiss's Stats & Techniques ❰ v1 ❱   Weiss's Stats & Techniques ❰ v1 ❱ EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 6:34 pm

Stats:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fatalitiet III
[b]Chi Involved:[/b] Red
[b]Chi Used:[/b] 45/25
[b]Description:[/b] The user holds their staff out with one hand. With the other hand in the shape of the Roman numeral two (two fingers up) and upward (with the fingers pointing up), the user moves their hand in a circular motion once, before bending their fingers (like bunny ears) and straightening them forward (pointing with two fingers forward, not up). Eight orbs of fire chi appear trailing behind the path of the hand. They join together into a large, 3.5-meter orb and blast out (like a laser) from the user's fingers. It causes damage to anything in a straight path at a rate of nineteen meters per second. It reaches a maximum range of twenty-four meters.
[b]Duration:[/b] N/A
[b]Cooldown:[/b] 2 posts

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Vercholen
[b]Chi Involved:[/b] White
[b]Chi Used:[/b] 5/2
[b]Description:[/b] The user swipes their hand across their face. The user changes the properties (frequencies and such) of light to seamlessly fit the user into their background, rendering them invisible for two posts. As Vercholen requires constant monitoring, splitting one's attention from the spell by employing a different technique in the 2-post timeframe will shatter the spell.
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 posts
[b]Cooldown:[/b] 3 posts

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] In De Schaduw Stellen
[b]Chi Involved:[/b] Light
[b]Chi Used:[/b] 5/2
[b]Description:[/b] The user reaches out and pokes their target in the eyes with both fingers for a half of a second. This ability cannot be used in pair with another ability that gives the user invisibility. The user commands the light to bounce away from the target's eyes, rendering their target blind for one post.
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 post
[b]Cooldown:[/b] 2 posts

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Bekrachtigen III
[b]Chi Involved:[/b] Light
[b]Chi Used:[/b] 45/25
[b]Description:[/b] The user lifts their staff up to the sky. From the sky, bright light pours down to form a 12-meter cage made of concentrated light seventeen meters (or less) away. Touching the light will deal damage. It can be escaped by simply walking out of it, but as stated before, touching the light will deal damage. The cage lasts for three posts.
[b]Duration:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Cooldown:[/b] 4 posts

4/8 Starter Techniques - I know I have four more starter techniques. I will finish my techniques in another thread later on. For now, I want to start roleplaying.~

Last edited by Elke De Witte on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reinhard Wolf
Admin
Reinhard Wolf

Credits : 36009

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Weiss's Stats & Techniques ❰ v1 ❱   Weiss's Stats & Techniques ❰ v1 ❱ EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 9:49 pm

Stats are good.

The first tech can we please take out the part about destroying anything in its path. Maybe regular objects but not the players or player owned weapons. Also the duration should be instant.

The second tech, please state that once you launch a attack you become visible again.

The third tech such a technique needs some type of drawback, as just making someone blind with no way for them to dodge or anything cant be allowed.

The fourth tech is nice but there must be a way for someone to get out of the cage.

Bump when complete

Back to top Go down
https://rising-wolf.forumotion.com
Elke De Witte

Elke De Witte

Credits : 64958

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Weiss's Stats & Techniques ❰ v1 ❱   Weiss's Stats & Techniques ❰ v1 ❱ EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 11:20 pm

*Weep*. How did I miss those Q_Q. I feel so careless today... That's probably because I am being careless. Hell, I'd even say this post is careless.

- Fatalitiet III: By 'destroying' I mean dealing damage. Why did I put 'destroying'...?
- In De Schaduw Stellen: I added a half second and a requirement for physical contact. Enough time for someone to push him away.
- Bekrachtigen III: I probably shouldn't have used the word cage lol. Oh well.

bump !
Back to top Go down
Reinhard Wolf
Admin
Reinhard Wolf

Credits : 36009

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Weiss's Stats & Techniques ❰ v1 ❱   Weiss's Stats & Techniques ❰ v1 ❱ EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Weiss's Stats & Techniques ❰ v1 ❱ 24057464-Approved-grunge-rubber-stamp-on-white-vector-illustration-Stock-Vector
Back to top Go down
https://rising-wolf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weiss's Stats & Techniques ❰ v1 ❱   Weiss's Stats & Techniques ❰ v1 ❱ Empty

Back to top Go down

Weiss's Stats & Techniques ❰ v1 ❱
Page 1 of 1