Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The original RP about a high school for martial arts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 295 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:13 pm
Affiliates

---

A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonard V Wolf

Leonard V Wolf

Credits : 107470

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open) Empty
PostSubject: A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open)   A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open) EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 7:15 pm

(OOC: Ok here is the rules for this little event, there is no post order or anything like that. However what we will do is you are not allowed to post again until two more people post after you. This topic is just so that people have a chance to meet each other, exchange numbers, etc etc. Anyone who participates gets 1k credits I hope everyone participates. Leonard will give a small speech to start us off.)

It is a beautiful day here at the academy and all seemed to be well. It was the first day of the new school year and all the students new and old had gathered in the quad to enjoy their first "mixer" of the year and to hear a speech from one of the greatest fighters of all time, Leonard V Wolf. Not only was Leonard a amazing fighter he was also a business mogul who was responsible for many things including the island they were on right now.

As all the kids were in the quad talking everyone would stop as they saw a student walk on stage and hear the mic pick up some nasty feedback that was sure to hurt people's ears. The student spoke into the mic and said "Hello students of Rising Wolf, before we start today's mixer I would like to introduce a special guest who comes here every year to give us a school year opening speech. Please welcome Leonard V Wolf to the stage!"

All the students would applaud and shout as Leonard would take the stage. Leonard took the mic off the stand and began to walk around the stage for a bit before walking off and stepping into the crowd of students. "At one point I was just like you, hell I was you! Only difference is back in my time we didnt have the luxuries you guys have. 10 schools in the entire world dedicated to our kind, and for that I say what a time... to be alive. We are a species of humans with so much potential and longevity and we want you all to take control of it and be what you are destined to be, and that is great. A wise man once said that our greatest fear is not that we are weak, but that we are powerful beyond measure. I just wanna say thank you to everyone for choosing to get your education here at Rising Wolf Academy. All of you are different, some of you are stronger than others, some are faster than others. However this doesnt mean you should give up, you should always keep fighting and get harder, better, faster, stronger. If you were taught well as a kid you should know what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Now before I let you guys go get wild like you teenagers do, I wanna address something. We are on a new road to peace and prosperity with Focus City at the forefront. So please keep that in mind. Hopefully the rest of your time here is meaningful and prosperous. Now let me talk a little bit about myself. For those who dont know I am I am Leonard V Wolf and I am the greatest fighter alive, a multi-billionaire, philanthropist, and the head master of this school. Most people dont grow to reach my level so I suppose you all could say im lucky, however luck had nothing to do with it. I got to where I am from talent, hard work, and determination. So now I pose this question to all of you, do you have what it takes to be a master? Well I'll leave you kids on that note, however should anyone need me for any reason you may get in touch with me through my assistant Denise." Leonard than gave the mic to the student who introduced him and walked off the campus, stepping into his car and driving off.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Vista

Vladimir Vista

Credits : 62125

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open)   A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open) EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 8:33 am

It was a day filled with sunshine and chirping birds, a day full of beauty and grace. It was also the very first day for the students that went to rising wolf academy, who's new green haired freshman walked the halls to the first gathering of the school year. The green haired boys name was Vladimir, Vladimir Vista son of the second greatest fighter that lived right next to the founder of rising wolf. He and his father Alucard had been fighting nonstop since he announced he wanted to come to the enemies school but it would help him grow so much more, how could he resist?

However he wouldn't let the ignorance of the father who never acknowledged him get him down, it would make him look bad on his first day of school. Vlad wore his usual outfit for the first day of school a white dress shirt, light grey suit jacket, baggy dark green jeans and red boots. It was a weird combination of clothing choice, he knew that, but having to pick out your clothes at his age things where bound to be a bit weird. As he kept walking towards the gathering that was located in the quad, more and more students began to appear and make their way to the quad just like him.

Just as he arrived and stopped as he saw several people file on the stage, the student speaker began to talk. Apparently no one seemed to check the equipment before talking and horrible feedback from the mic sounded through the quad, making Vlad cover his ear in pain. It didn't last long but some of the ringing still sounded in his ear as the student speaker spoke of the special guest that would be speaking, Leonard V. Wolf. Unlike all the other students he didn't clap, not because he hated Leonard personally but because their family actually hated one another. Even if he didn't speak to his father and siblings much, what would it look like for a Vista to clap for a wolf? It would be like a sign of submission in a way to him. Then, Leonard himself appeared and walked around the stage before heading into the crowd full of students as he spoke. He seemed to be very motivational at first with his speech but as if it was planned, he stopped beside Vlad and looked him directly in the eye as Leonard stated he was the greatest fighter alive before walking moving on. "Maybe I'm just crazy Vlad thought to himself as Leonard walked off, why would someone as powerful as Leonard stop to intimidate the youngest Vista? If he knew any better he would have said it was because he wanted to make sure that Vlad knew his place in the world, number two to the wolf family.

However, he quickly shrugged off the thought but knew the image would forever be in his mind along with the a question of self doubt, would he ever be as strong as Leonard V. Wolf and his family? He never knew but since it was the first day of school he wanted to keep his heritage under wraps until he made at least one good friend. Maybe it would be easy for him but life has never been easy for him, he could only hope for he best with the rest of the school gathering.
Back to top Go down
Reinhard Wolf
Admin
Reinhard Wolf

Credits : 36209

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open)   A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open) EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 11:51 am

Reinhard made his way through the dormitory halls at breakneck speeds. He had overslept and was now late for the school mixer. He had thought about how mad his father would have been if he had missed his speech. Reinhard had decided that even though he was Leonard's son he would not reveal his last name to anyone. As a matter of fact, it was his father's idea he had decided that he wanted his son to receive no special treatment. His registration records were falsified, his name was to be Reinhard Cross. Such a thing was for Reinhard's own good as he wanted to build a reputation off of his own feats and such.

He ha made it down to the first floor to the dorms and out the door, he went flying towards the quad which was about 5 minutes away walking. Meaning that at the rate he was going he would get there in about 2 minutes flat. As he arrived at the quad he would see the stage and his father standing up on it, as it appeared his speech was half way over. "Damn!" he thought to himself. How did he allow himself to be late and miss half of the speech? However, it did not matter what's done is done and there was no point crying about it. Reinhard did make it in time to here Leonard starts talking about how he was the strongest fighter in the world, he said this all while looking at another student. Did he know this student? There must have been a reason he looked at him while saying that.

His father would then end his speech and walk off and get in his car. Reinhard wanted to know what was going on with the the student his father stared at and so he made his way over towards the boy. Once got to about a distance of 5 meters he stared at him and began to size him up. What was so special about this boy, what made his father stare to acknowledge him over all the other kids. There was only one way to find out, so Reinhard approached him and said "Hey there, my name is Reinhard. What's yours?" This was the start of a conversation that would lead into a much bigger investigation. The questions he had needed answers ad he was gonna find them.
Back to top Go down
https://rising-wolf.forumotion.com
Vladimir Vista

Vladimir Vista

Credits : 62125

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open)   A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open) EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Vladimir continued to sit still in his spot as he listened to what the student speaker had to say since Leonard Wolf had left the school grounds. The young Vista wondered how it felt to be so powerful and renowned in the world, loved by many but also hated by many as well. Did he even have time for his kids? Well if he wanted his kids to be the best fighters in the world, he had to be around to teach them something. However he was losing sight of what he was actually suppose to be doing, meeting new kids that he could be friends with. It would probably be hard since he wasn't the talking type but something else entered his mind as well. He had he strongest feeling that someone was watching him, Vlad had no clue who it was but it kind of creeped him out, he wasn't very use to any attention since he had never been outside of he house before coming here.

While stuck in his head, he never knew that someone had approached him till they said hello. oh, Hi! Nice to meet you Reinhard Vladimir said with a slight stutter. As previously stated he was that good with talking to new people, he would always get nervous and stuttered a bit. "My name is Vlad! he said with a slight bit more excitement, not trying to seem too nervous about talking to the boy named Reinhard. He wondered if Reinhard was a freshman like him, if he was it would make the encounter a little better.
Back to top Go down
Reinhard Wolf
Admin
Reinhard Wolf

Credits : 36209

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open)   A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open) EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 10:53 pm

The kid was extra nervous it was almost like you could smell it on him. Reinhard thought of ways to put him at ease in his mind, but nothing came to his head as he thought. The boy would say his name was Vlad while trying to play off the fact he was nervous. What an interesting name, one could only imagine where the boy was from with a name like Vlad. The first place that came to mind was Russia but upon closer examination, the boy looked more Japanese or American. Reinhard still couldn't connect the dots, as to why his father looked at the boy named Vlad.

Reinhard extended his hand towards Vlad to properly greet him. After he would or wouldn't shake his hand he would continue to speak saying "So I'm assuming you're a freshman, because if you weren't not much of a chance you would be here...  a lot of the upperclassmen choose to forgo this event because they think it's the same every year. Me personally I've been coming to the events here since I was younger and I believe this is one of the better ones besides the tournaments... " It was then when he realized he was saying too much that might reveal his identity.

Reinhard would then slid his sleeve back to look at his watch and check the time. He knew there was nothing here for him at this point so he looked towards the boy and reached into his pocket and grabbed his cell phone. Once his cell phone was in hand he would put his own number in and then throw it back to the boy. "Hit me up buddy." Reinhard would then begin to walk away, as he would seemingly disappear into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
https://rising-wolf.forumotion.com
Tenshi Modoru

Tenshi Modoru

Credits : 65347

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open)   A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 10:24 pm

Stepping up to the window of a building with a direct view of the quad, Tenshi looked down from the third story to see the hoard of students who had gathered for the Rising Wolf meetup. The people had gathered in a large crowd, mostly because the meeting was all but mandatory. While there were no official demands that forced the student body to attend, it was a rare opportunity to meet with students from all years, teachers who came to keep peace, and potentially Leonard Wolf himself. The man was a legend, not only within the school but within the world. People everywhere wanted a chance to meet him, a hope to wow him in some way.

Tenshi, however, was only interested in those who would directly affect him. While Wolf had plenty of power world wide and almost total authority in the school, the young man saw no direct benefit of meeting him at this time. Likewise, the student body all knew who he was. Arguably the student with the most authority within the school, including Leonard's offspring himself, Tenshi grinned as he thumbed through the files of the Student Council, illuminated by the light at the window. He was memorizing the names of every new student, as well as the information the school had on them. Thus was one of the liberties granted to him as the Student Council president, as well as select few other members of the Student Council of whom Tenshi gave authority to do so.

It wouldn't be long before he'd meet many of them face to face. Until then, he decided, he'd simply go about memorizing.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Elke De Witte

Elke De Witte

Credits : 65158

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open)   A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open) EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 10:49 am

80|80xxxx786

The vice-headmaster (basically the headmaster's assistant) leaned at the base of the stage on the right side obscured by the majority of the student body's view. Most students gathered towards the center of the stage while a few stragglers hung on the edge. He suspected even if he happened to stand near the front of the stage, no one would pay him a glance, too fascinated by the amazing Leonard Wolf. That probably came out more bitter than he actually felt. His nerves hypnotized him. They twirled around his head in a performance without order or rationality. No, his deprivation of limelight only served to relieve him. He suspected in his current state, his mind would shut down all areas of sensibility if he happened to attract any attention. As a former actor, model (the worst job in his opinion), and musician, he had acquainted himself with nervousness plenty of times in the past. But it didn't matter how may times he dealt with his anxiety, it hit him with the same, severe storm every time. Even now, as tendrils of icy water barely touched his toes he shivered fearfully.

"...Leonard V Wolf...!"

The albino's gaze slipped through the cracks of space and time itself. From the depths of time, it tugged upon old memories and pulled them from the sticky web hidden deep in time's lair of locked away memories. The clock's hands flew counter-clockwise. Time slipped away grudgingly. Suddenly, his senses comprehended blue eyes staring at him knowingly. The silver-haired boy trembled beneath the man's stern look. "I can help," the blue-eyed man abruptly said. Red eyes widened. What about his pretty face cause the famous fighter, Leonard Wolf, to bother with him, weak and stupid? He understood the attention he received from girls and the entertainment industry, but what would someone like Leonard Wolf, from a completely different world, want with him?

"Sir, excuse me, but... What?" The boy flinched as a large hand extended toward him. He shifted his weight back. His throat conjured a small whimper. Those stern, blue eyes frightened him. He moved his head away from the man's azure colored eyes. He refused to spare the man even a small glance. That was what his mother always instructed him to do when people tried to offer him something. "Look away and say no." Tears prickled. His... mother. 'No, Weiss. Don't cry. Not in front of a stranger,' he told himself. He steered his thoughts toward the mystery at hand: what could Leonard Wolf possibly want from him? Well, no matter, he supposed it did not matter. After all... Was he not suppose to gaze away and say 'no' to offers made by strangers? He crossed his arms and, he dug his nails his skin out of habit and nervousness. With his head hung low, he mumbled, "Thank you, but I don't need your help..."

"I have a- I am Leonard V Wolf and I am the greatest fighter alive."

Time flew forward again. The clock's hands spun clockwise as if in a race. He found himself still leaning to the side of the stage. He sighed. He spaced out again. He placed a hand on his forehead, barely listening to Leonard. This speech seemed to have not changed at all since his years attending Rising Wolf Academy. Instead, he concentrated his thoughts on the memories that just now winded in his mind. His shoulders slumped.

"Well I'll leave you kids on that note, however, should anyone need me for any reason you may get in touch with me through my assistant, Denise." He chuckled dryly. True, Denise officially received the title of assistant, but... the actual assistant suffered quietly behind the official name of 'vice headmaster'. He frowned before shaking the cobwebs away. Now while he technically was not a kid anymore, as vice headmaster and a teacher, he supposed he should meet the students whom he would be spending the rest of his year teaching. Plastering a kind smile, he stepped out from the side of the stage as if he had not just been trembling in hiding a moment ago. He glanced around, noticing familiar faces as well as new faces. Two dark-haired boys talking with each other caught his eye. He identified one as one of the Wolf kids. The other, he thought he recognized, but... No, he must be going crazy. It couldn't be! O-oh well, maybe he should say hi?

"Hello- oh, there goes Reinhard." He frowned briefly before smiling again. He offered his hand toward the new student. "You're a new student, I assume? I am De Witte, but everyone just calls me Weiss. I teach Chi Studies. I hope you're enjoying yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open)   A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New School Year: A New Beginning(Event/Open)
Page 1 of 1