Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The original RP about a high school for martial arts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 295 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:13 pm
Affiliates

---

running down to the riptide [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry Adler

Henry Adler

Credits : 63010

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

running down to the riptide [open] Empty
PostSubject: running down to the riptide [open]   running down to the riptide [open] EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 6:04 pm

He shivered through his thin denim jacket as a gust of wind blew past him in the night. "Shit," the word came out low and short. His eyes were on the screen of his phone, the ominous '10:13 PM' looking back at him and lighting up his face with an ironic sort of brightness his near future lacked. He'd been carried away. An unexpected afternoon call from his mother had threw him into a turmoil, and his afternoon run had turned into a race with time.

The dorms were closed, and Henry was not ready to camp outside and have a teacher lecture him for it the next morning. He tucked his phone away in a pocket and cautiously made his way to the back of the building. He walked as quietly as he could, hiding himself behind trees and bushes until he was far away from the main entrance. Looking up, he spotted several windows lined up symmetrically along the brick wall. Some were dark, others still bright with light. Choosing one of the later, he picked up a nearby rock, small enough not to break the glass but large enough to make a sound, and tossed it up to the closed window.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu

Credits : 66031

PostSubject: Re: running down to the riptide [open]   running down to the riptide [open] EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 3:22 pm

The night was dark and it was closing in on 10:30 p.m. Daisuke had been in the boiler room training for hours and had managed to let the time get away from him, so he was not locked out of his room for the night. This wasn't anything new for him as he almost always got locked out of the dorms for a night and just slept outside, nothing new for him since he always slept outside in the spirit world. Just as he was about to leave to find a tree to sleep in he saw another student who was also locked out.

He decided to follow the student from the shadows for a little bit before confronting him. Daisuke would soon see how desperate he was when the boy started throwing rocks at windows so that he could get someone to open the door for him. Such a poor idea... who would open their window this late at night for a stranger? Daisuke would then step out of the shadows and begin to speak to his fellow student "Its no point in that, nobody is gonna let us in we shall have to wait till morning. Trust me I sleep out here all the time." He said with a smile and a positive attitude. "My name is Daisuke by the way nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Henry Adler

Henry Adler

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: running down to the riptide [open]   running down to the riptide [open] EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Three rocks later and he was slowly losing hope. Henry jumped when he heard the other boy emerging from the shadows. A thousand excuses run through his mind in the few seconds it took him to realize it was in fact not a teacher, and he would not have to talk his way out of an unwarranted lecture. "Jesus, man, you scared me!" He kept his voice near to a whisper, but the intensity was still evident.

Henry, completely ignoring the other's comment, sized him down with a quick glance. He was still tense from all the running, the voice of his mother ringing ominously at the back of his head, but nevertheless, he was still capable of seizing the situation. He'd seen Daisuke before. It was difficult to miss such distinctive hair color -spoken from personal experience-. The name didn't ring a bell,
however, and so he assumed the boy never got his invitation to the annual end-of-summer-party-in-the-back-of-the-school situation. "Henry," he suddenly flashed a grin, one of the charming ones.

"So," Henry started, as he turned his eyes back up to the lit windows, "you say we're locked outside for the rest of the night?" He turned to Daisuke again. His voice didn't betray any worry of sort, it was merely curiously intrigued. "And you've slept outside before. Here? With no teachers sniffing you out?"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu

Credits : 66031

PostSubject: Re: running down to the riptide [open]   running down to the riptide [open] EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 8:41 pm

Daisuke sighed as the boy asked him if they were locked out till the morning. Honestly Diasuke hated repeating himself but he figured he didn't know this guy so he would be as nice and friendly as possible. "Yeah we are totally stuck till tomorrow morning. And yeah I sleep out here at least twice a week, all you gotta do is go sleep up in a tree well thats what I do anyway. You humans arent too fond of sleeping anywhere but a bed so I can understand if thats not what you want."

The idea of a teacher catching him sleep in a tree ran through Daisuke's head after Henry said something about it, and it was funny because Daisuke never could imagine something like that happening, do the teachers suddenly check the whole campus to catch students out past curfew? He had never heard of such but maybe it was something that he just hadn't witnessed. Daisuke would then begin to walk back towards the shadows as he would look at Henry. "Come on I have somewhere we can sleep for tonight. I can't promise you a 5 star establishment but its better than being outside at least for you anyway."

Daisuke would then walk into the shadows slowly but surely as he waited for Henry to follow. He would be sure to not leave the young man as the campus was a pretty scary place at night due to the fact there weren't enough lights placed around.
Back to top Go down
Henry Adler

Henry Adler

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: running down to the riptide [open]   running down to the riptide [open] EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 2:46 am

Apparently Daisuke was invisible to teachers. Or he was just very lucky. Either way, he was for sure not human, though Henry could not come up with an explanation for that. "Alien?" he whispered to himself as he looked at the boy dumbfounded and with a slightly gaping mouth. Whatever he was, he was also immensely considerate.

Sleeping on trees, though he'd done it before once, was not a fun experience for Henry. He didn't mind looking like a pampered little kid if it meant he'd have a proper place to sleep. "What the hell, alright," was the only thing he said before he jumped off after Daisuke into the shadows. He was trusting too easily, but the invitation was coming from someone who didn't seem as shady as he might want to seem.

When they were a step away from each other and going, Henry tapped Daisuke cleared his throat and took out his phone. "You're being awfully generous, by the way. Is there some sort of price for that? Because if I'm being completely honest with you, I'm broke 24/7 all year round." He smiled childishly. "Just saying. Unless you want something other than money, which is an easier arrangement." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: running down to the riptide [open]   running down to the riptide [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

running down to the riptide [open]
Page 1 of 1