Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The original RP about a high school for martial arts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 295 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:13 pm
Affiliates

---

come on set the tone [closed; amira]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry Adler

Henry Adler

Credits : 62235

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

come on set the tone [closed; amira] Empty
PostSubject: come on set the tone [closed; amira]   come on set the tone [closed; amira] EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 5:13 pm

Henry typed away on his phone, his back resting on the wall next to the mall's glass entrance doors. The fact that he wore a sleeveless t-shirt in fall was enough to attract several questioning gazes. But he paid no mind to them. They were a usual occurrence in his life. To compensate for the unwarranted attention, his bright red hair was covered with a dark beanie, in an attempt to minimize the stares. Not that it helped much. Honestly, it was just another thing he was trying out, after his friends had called his fur lined boots hideous and deserving of a good throw in a a lit fireplace. He momentarily wandered what Amira would think about it.

He wasn't best pals with the girl, but several forced sessions of small talk and an endless amount of texts later, Henry had discovered Ami hated noisy business. Hence why he kept tricking her into going to parties with him. It was an amusing past-time, but also a personal project of his; his way of becoming someone's patron of sorts. He saw in Amira so many things similar to him, and yet the way her presence deferred so much from his was a fascinating subject to delve into. Regardless though, today was not a day to play with his luck. He couldn't risk losing Ami's trust. Not now, with all that he'd managed to build with it.
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

Credits : 61045

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: come on set the tone [closed; amira]   come on set the tone [closed; amira] EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 6:37 pm

She wasn't one to enjoy malls, only coming here once every few months to get a new book. The sight of the mall was a welcoming site, after all, she hadn't seen it in three months due to summer vacation. A sense of nostalgia overcame her senses as she approached the entrance. There weren't too many people in the mall to her relief, although it would be far from empty. Amira wouldn't be surprised as it was the largest shopping mall in America. Gently lowering her head as she rushed through she noticed a familiar face. Rushing towards his direction she let out a quiet greeting, "Hey. You ready or are you texting that special one of yours?" A small smile appeared on her face.

As a small family approached the entrance she moved towards the side to let them through. "Let's go already." She gestured. She was slightly nervous due to the noise levels that are generally inside malls but hopefully, this trip would be smooth. Opening the glass door, she nodded. "Are you going to come in or not?"
Back to top Go down
Henry Adler

Henry Adler

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: come on set the tone [closed; amira]   come on set the tone [closed; amira] EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 6:57 pm

The sound of a familiar tone shook him out of his texting spree and he looked up. He grinned unconsciously at her and returned the greeting. "Yo~" After chuckling at her guess, he turned his eyes back to the phone and hushed up the virtual conversation. "If by special one you mean my current project partner, then yeah, sure," he chuckled.

By the time he'd put his phone away, Amira was opening the doors for them, demanding a swift entrance. He couldn't blame her. He knew that the sooner they got to the book store, the sooner she'd find her piece, since it was one of the only stores that rarely housed crowds. With the grin never leaving his mouth, he closed the distance between them with light hops and went in after her.

As expected, the main building was far from full. Choosing the right hour always made a difference. After taking in his surroundings hastily, he turned himself to face the girl and started a cheerful backwards walk towards the nearest elevator. "So," he started strong and slightly serious, in the way a child might address their teacher, "how do I look, Ami? Be honest with me. Does my beanie do the trick?" He continued with a theatrical hint of drama in his voice. "Will I swoon all the ladies this year as well, or will I be doomed to live another month without a precious girlfriend to tend to my heart's needs?"
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: come on set the tone [closed; amira]   come on set the tone [closed; amira] EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 1:36 am

Amira didn't even command her eyes to roll anymore. Almost everytime she was with this man they seemed to have a mind of their own with the amount of ridiculousness he spoke. Giving a quick sigh, she shook her head. "Come on, you're taking forever. Maybe that's why you don't have one yet." She spoke, although the latter sentence was in quiet tone only she could hear. As he closed the distance between them, she hastily rushed through the entrance before the door closed itself on her. Sure enough, talking filled the air. Shaking her head, she began to walk slightly faster than she would normally. However, a sigh exited her mouth as the mall although was still quite noisy was empty compared to the rush hours.

Her fingers pressed the buttons of the elevator as Henry's voice entered her ears. Amira then turned her head as she began to size him up and down. He looked average in her opinion, then again she wasn't a master at fashion. She only knew how to choose clothes she liked not others', especially men's clothing. "Um... I don't know. To me, you look like an average Joe you might see at school. The beanie is a nice touch I'd admit, but overall one's perspective of their clothes varies from others. Each brain is different so while one may like your clothing another would find it ugly." She said, the logical part of her mind acting up. The intuitive side of her head did not know what to say. Everything seemed average to her. "So if you want to get some girls, it's best to cater for one's preferences as it will be highly unlikely that everyone will like the same sort of clothing." As she finished her sentence, the elevator had arrived as she began to walk inside and pressed the "up" button before waiting for her classmate to follow suit.
Back to top Go down
Henry Adler

Henry Adler

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: come on set the tone [closed; amira]   come on set the tone [closed; amira] EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 5:14 am

Henry was content with her even replying to him. This walk could have been a quiet one, a mall outing with only the bare minimum of interaction. But since Henry was involved, lack of constant chatter was out of the question. He wasn't going to take her to a party, but at least he'd fill her up with however much conversation he could manage before leaving her to her silent lifestyle.

With both hands clasping at his shirt over his seemingly wounded heart, he went all out. "Ah! Average? Do I only go as far as average?" He dropped his shoulders. "I seem to have been defeated once more." His act was cut short after that, when he realized Amira wasn't going to wait for him. Henry barely managed to get inside the elevator before the automatic doors closed, and the contraption started going up.

After letting out a sound of relief, he resumed his oh so familiar grin and tucked his hands in his jean's pockets and turned to the girl again. "So, you like my beanie, but not the rest of it, huh," he said, completely ignoring her logical explanation of why clothes didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: come on set the tone [closed; amira]   come on set the tone [closed; amira] EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 2:40 am

The young woman merely rolled her eyes again as the doors to the elevator closed. She sighed quietly, wondering why she even would hang out with this man. Irritation boiled up within her mind as she learned that he had not listened to her explanation. Amira while she had tolerated some of his antics, was rather upset he completely ignored everything. "First of all," she said quietly so the others in the elevator would not be able to hear her. "Please listen to my words. Don't ignore everything I say except for the least important parts, this is why you don't have a girlfriend. If you actually listened to me then you will probably not be single. Second, of all, how would you like it if I ignored what you were saying? It would not be pleasant, would it." The elevator gave a few chirping sounds as it signaled that it had reached the desired destination. Hastily she exited before continuing onto her tangent.

"As I mentioned before, this is my opinion. I only find the beanie to be a nice touch since I like that sort of fashion. Otherwise, I do not care for your other clothing. A sleeveless shirt and jeans are rather plain. If you wish to get fashion advice I suggest asking some other girls in your classes. Even a teacher would give better fashion advice than I will." Shaking her head, she noticed the bookstore in the distance. She wondered how long this conversation would last before they would get to their desired location. Hopefully, it wouldn't be long as her patience was quickly wearing thin and she was desperate to get back to her dorm as soon as she possibly could as both the trip itself and Henry were making this a mentally exhausting trip.
Back to top Go down
Henry Adler

Henry Adler

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: come on set the tone [closed; amira]   come on set the tone [closed; amira] EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 4:49 am

He tensed up, trying to contain a small smile that slowly crept at the edges of his mouth. He was getting lectured for a joke and he wanted to burst into a laugh. He didn't. This was Ami and such things came with the Ami package. Besides, for him, it was a small victory, getting her to take the lead of the conversation. He stood beside her quietly and listened with the attention of five-year-old being lectured on why the earth goes around the sun.

Once they were outside the elevator, and Amira had finished her speech, Henry opened his mouth to continue the flow of words between them, but one look at her made him stop. "Right," he said quietly, understanding that Amira wouldn't last much longer in a conversation. He smiled and said, "Let's go on then." He motioned her towards the bookstore and started walking in long, seemingly excited strides.
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: come on set the tone [closed; amira]   come on set the tone [closed; amira] EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 4:43 am

While she was tempted to give Henry another lecture, something he well deserved she simply decided at this point it was useless. Each time she went to that small lecture it did not change anything, almost as if he wasn't listening to any advice she spouted. For now, only one thought remained within her head: the bookstore which they were nearing. She found her steps to be rather larger, and a look of excitement appear upon her face, almost as if she were a child in a candy store. Only a few more minutes and then I can finally go home. The thought raced through her head. Every time Amira had spent with Henry simply added some gray hairs to her head. Although another part of her felt almost disappointed this day had to end. While she was often frustrated with this young man, she didn't necessarily hate him or she would have blocked his number and rejected any attempts to hang out without a second thought. He was simply that type of person she could only tolerate occasionally.

A look of relief filled face as he had told them to go on. She did not want to hold this conversation up any longer. A small smile appeared on her face. It was almost funny how their initial goal was to get Henry his manga yet she was still excited to go and see if there were any decent novels that she would have enjoyed. After a short while, they finally arrived at the front of the store. "Finally," she said in happiness. "We're finally here. Grab your book, and let's go. This trip is leaving me mentally exhausted." She said with a breathless laugh, having calmed down from her earlier outburst. The sparkle and look upon her face earlier returned quickly as she entered the store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come on set the tone [closed; amira]   come on set the tone [closed; amira] Empty

Back to top Go down

come on set the tone [closed; amira]
Page 1 of 1