Reinhard Wolf
Admin

Credits : -24101

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Creepy Crawlies[Job]   Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:41 am

Deep within the depths of the forest there was a very large spider. This spider was no ordinary spider, but it was a elephant spider a spider that was very large in size rivaling that of an elephant. This spider laid a egg one faithful night and one this night the mother had vanished never to come back to the egg again. Weeks and weeks later the egg had hatched and out came out 5 baby elephant spiders, however this babies were the size of a full grown adult male. These spiders would then go on to attack anything that stepped foot in the forest, but after a while the spiders went to move onto other pastures which would be Focus City.

"Reinhard Wolf you are need to the headmaster's office immediately! All other students are to report to their dorms and stay there until stated otherwise!" Such an alarming message why did everyone have to go back to their room except Reinhard? As Reinhard made his way to his father's office he was beat before he could get their as his father had gotten to him out in the hallway. "Whats the problem dad?" Reinhard said with a confused look upon his face.

Leonard sparked a cigarette in the building as he began to talk to Reinhard. "I need you to go help the city police handle something, I only want you to handle this so don't go grab your trainer friend or girlfriend or whatever she is to you. About a few months ago we lost a elephant spider from our research lab, sad news is that it laid a egg." Reinhard was confused as to how exactly the news of the spider laying a egg was sad, but after thinking about it for a second he realize that the egg must have hatched.

"Are you saying the egg hatched dad?" Reinhard asked Leonard. Leonard shook his head yes and Reinhard would then let out a sigh of discomfort. "There are 5 babies but you know those babies are the size of an adult human. I Need you to go kill them all, but dont worry the police in the city will help you. Their names are Officer Hollis, Wilson, and Queen. They are very seasoned officer each of them employing earth chi so they should be good help." Reinhard would shake his head after his father finished giving him all the details. "I shall make my way to the city then father and meet with the officers."

Reinhard then ran down the halls towards the buildings exit at break neck speeds as he made his way to the city to meet the officers who would help him deal with the spider threat that faced the city. Reinhard had arrived in downtown focus City where the spiders were projected to appear coming out of the forest, it was here where the 3 officers tasked to assist him stood in wait. "You must be Reinhard, Leonard's son." one of the officers stated upon seeing Reinhard.

WC: 510/1000

Admin

Credits : -24101

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies[Job]   Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:47 pm

Reinhard smiled at the officers and said "Yes I am Leonard's son, Reinhard Wolf at your service. Well I guess technically you guys are at my service or we are partners. Im not sure how this is gonna work or anything im just here to kill some giant spiders." he said nervously as he scratched the back of his head. Officer Queen seemed to be the senior officer here and he would be leading the group with Reinhard. "Ok so the intel division said the spiders have a 97% chance of traveling in a group and exiting the forest here the closest spot to the heart of downtown." Queen would say. "Why here though if you dont mind me asking a dumb question." Officer Queen would give a swift reply "Because they feed on natural energy, something people naturally give off like a tree gives off oxygen." Reinhard would then begin to piece everything together and realized they would come here because downtown is filled with people day and night, so therefor downtown focus city has the highest concentration of natural energy. "Ah I get it now! Thanks for the chi studies lesson." Before they could continue their conversation the first spider would come from the woods. The three officers and Reinhard would spring into action/

THe officers would all use a earth barrier technique which would errupt a wall of stone from the ground. The three walls all together stood at 10 meters high and 20 meters wide. Reinhard would then wait to figure out what the plan was. "Ok Reinhard we stopped their advance now you can go handle them!" Officer queen would say with a stern voice. Reinhard shook his head as he would quickly leap up and over the wall of stone and see the spiders attempting to crawl up and over. However he wouldnt allow this as he would quickly knock them back down to the ground as he was also fallings down. Now that he and the first 3 spiders were on the ground the next 2 would come and now all 5 of them were there all surrounding Reinhard. The situation seemed tough and somewhat hopeless The 3 officers would then execute their plan. The three of them would use their chi to move the walls around and shrink them to a smaller size as to the box that they now made would only have a space just big enough for the spiders to be cramped on top of each other like sardines. "Reinhard hit them now!" Officer Queen shouted out. Reinhard being at the top of the walled in area would look down and launch a blast of chi from his blade as he yelled out "Getsuga Tensho!" The chi would then cut through all the spiders and kill them all. The job was now done and the city was safe. "Thanks for the help Reinhard" Officer Queen said. Reinhard would reply by saying "No thank you guys for having my back."

1011/1000

Creepy Crawlies[Job]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1