AuthorMessage
Ami

Credits : 1725

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Risky Thinking [Reinhard/Private]   Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:17 pm

It was shortly after school since she had returned back to her dorms. The day itself was rather typical, not causing too many mental stress upon her, but rather somehow relieving it. But rather it was what happened earlier this week, a blessing by a god that allowed her to discover that she was not a human but rather a werewolf alpha. It was a fact that still managed to turn her thoughts into knots after all Amira had no idea what was out there now. She lived in blissful ignorance of the other races until now. Sitting at the desk which snuggly fit into the corner of the dorm room, she began to take out the homework she was assigned. It was strange how the most tedious of tasks would be able to distract a mind from what is currently happening. It was a simple fact about the human mind that allowed her to become distracted about, a small fact she would remember when researching about psychology for a project assigned at school. She was grateful for all these assignments. She was grateful to be a junior, having so many other facts to worry about. Amira was grateful that there was a life that she could go back to even after her work had been finished. However, she was simply unsure if she were ready to allow her other life to know what she was now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reinhard Wolf
Admin

Credits : -24101

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Risky Thinking [Reinhard/Private]   Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:09 pm

Reinhard would walk into Ami's dorm room to see her sitting down doing homework. However just before he opened the door he had a flashback of the events that had happened before he had arrived at this point in time.

*Flashback*

Leonard and Reinhard were in the former's office talking and having what most would call a father and son moment. Leonard mid conversation would let out a sigh, one that sound like he was nothing but unhappy. "Look Reinhard I love you and you shall always be my son however you aren't strong enough. How do you expect to carry out family name and legacy into the future if you cannot reach the same level that I am?" Reinhard got up from his seat and tried to reason with his dad saying "But dad the year just started! I have time to improve! I pro--." He was cut short when Leonard pulled up a graph on the computer of recent test and trial scores of other students. One of the names being very noticable as it was Ami's. "These are scores of different students with different grades, classes, and chi types. Throughout the school you arent even in the top 100 Reinhard you are in the high half of the 100s, 188 to be exact." Reinhard's face changed so much from hearing his father say this however there was still hope for him or at least his father thought so. "I told you I would no longer help you but I have instead changed my mind, but don't be mistaken this isn't for your sake Reinhard its for the sake of my legacy and my name." Leonard would say as he began to spark a cigarette and take a drag from it. He would then stand up and walk over to the white board in his office and begin to draw a picture of a circle this represented the earth. He then drew a line through the circle, the two halves of the circle represented the mortal plane and the other side, the plane on earth for spirits. He would then draw a diamond above and below the earth. "The top diamond represents the spirit world. The bottom represents the void, a dimensional prison. I am going to tell you how to get stronger by traveling to the spirit world."

*Flashback End*
Reinhard would then explain to Ami everything that had happened in his meeting with his father. He would then look to her and say "Ami I need you to kill me!" and he said this with the same smile he almost always carried across his face.

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Risky Thinking [Reinhard/Private]   Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:47 pm

While her mind was occupied, her senses were not, especially her new senses. A familiar scent filled her nostrils as it came closer, followed by the quiet sound of footsteps. She knew the scent well as she had spent so much time with him, Reinhard. What did he wish to do now? Today would be their off day, the day where they would not be training at all. However, it would be rude not to open a door to a guest, even though this was a sudden visit. With one swift motion, the young woman slipped out of her seat and placed her hand on the doorknob before twisting it and opening it. Sure enough, the face of Reinhard had greeted her. "Hey Reinhard," She greeted him, "What brings you here today? I thought today would be our rest day?"

It would be wrong to say she was freaking out when he had announced his plans for her. Rather she simply gestured him in without feeling a single emotion. "Feel free to sit down. I feel like we have a lot to talk about." Going back to her seat, she simply turned around on her swiveling chair. Once she was comfortable, she began to speak once more. "Why would you want me to end your life? You do realize by doing so, you're gone for good?" Amira was wondering why she felt so calm in a time like this. Her trainee had simply just asked her to kill him. While she understood she had the power to, it still felt wrong. But at the same time, she wanted to help him. Was this truly the right choice though? Shaking her head, she then had stopped speaking and waited for what he was going to be saying about this act.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reinhard Wolf
Admin

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Risky Thinking [Reinhard/Private]   Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:25 pm

"Why would you want me to end your life? You do realize by doing so, you're gone for good?" Ami said to Reinhard however such a thing did not matter at this point as Reinhard had already made up his mind. He was doing this so that he could go and be strong and make his father proud. "Yes I am sure I want you to end my life. I have nothing keeping me here I am ready to make my exit from this world and join my ancestors. Besides I wont be gone forever I'll come back at some point I just need to make a trip to the spirit world, and dying is the easiest way." Reinhard would then sit on Ami's bed and look to her and smile. He knew he was asking a lot of his friend however this was the only way he could fulfill his destiny to take his father's place as the strongest fighter. "SO Ami will you help me?"

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Risky Thinking [Reinhard/Private]   Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:42 pm

The spirit world? This wasn't the first time she heard of a place like this, although she simply thought it was a place of legend. A myth. Would dying really be the only way to enter the Spirit World? Her head began to swirl around, burdened by the task she was given. She would need to kill him, a feat she was completely capable of now. It would be a lie if she would have said she was willing to do so without a hitch, as doubts floated around her head. He wanted her to help him in his death, but would really be call help? Sighing she simply spoke a few words, "You really are crazy. I guess, for now, this will end our bond as trainer and trainee. Don't forget me I guess?"

Standing up she simply asked, "Don't worry, I have the strength to do this as quickly and painlessly as possible. Just tell me when you want to d-... travel to the spirit world and I'll do so." She couldn't say the word. If she said it, Amira would now realize the reality of what is happening. She wanted to believe it was a nightmare, one moment asleep and the next she would wake up but no dream would be this vivid. She didn't want to admit it, but this nightmare was nothing more than a reality. A reality she can't escape. "Hehe, if for some reason we see each other again, I'd like to become your trainer again..." It was difficult to fight back tears, but through some means, she was able to do so. She had time to mourn his death after he would die, for now, the least she could do is trust in her strength to survive and hopefully give him a quick and painless passing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reinhard Wolf
Admin

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Risky Thinking [Reinhard/Private]   Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:01 pm

Reinhard laughed a bit as he was trying to put Ami at ease. He could tell that his request had put a lot of strain and pressure on his trainer, and he didn't want her to feel like this. So he began to pull out a piece of paper from his pocket and hand it to Ami as he would continue to speak. "Don't worry Ami we shall meet again, and if for any reason you need me I shall come back running all you have to do is pray and I shall return to you and save you from whatever dangers you may face. And if my father ever asks just tell him... I went to make him proud." the paper that Reinhard would hand Ami listed a locker number, this locker was hidden in the boiler room of the school and it contained a costume that was specially made for this occasion.

The paper also listed the place and time that the event would occur. It would rather shock Ami as the event was to take place right in the quad of the school right in the open for any and everybody to see. Finally there were a final list of instructions for Ami to take the body and hide it in the the Wolf Family Crypt which was hidden under the school. "Well Ami I guess this is goodbye for now..." Reinhard would say as he made his way to the room door and exited out of it.

-Exit-

PostSubject: Re: Risky Thinking [Reinhard/Private]   

Back to top Go down

Risky Thinking [Reinhard/Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1