Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The original RP about a high school for martial arts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 295 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:13 pm
Affiliates

---

Just a Quick One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshi Modoru

Tenshi Modoru

Credits : 65747

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

Just a Quick One Empty
PostSubject: Just a Quick One   Just a Quick One EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 1:03 am

As Tenshi's sprint slowed to a jog, he thought about all the things that had been happening recently. Part of the Schools fund went to the Student Council, which was set up for use by whatever the Treasurer thought most fitting. Normally, this money was broken into chunks. Sometimes it helped fund things to allow the Council to meet with the general populous in merriment and jollity. Sometimes, it was made to fund the students within the Council to pursue extra training and gather extra items in which would allow them to better serve and protect the school. And sometimes, it could be used to prioritize a single student. These things were completely permitted within the school, of course. Sometimes though, when people used the money on themselves by their own declaration, it would draw some dirty stares from the other members of the council. As Tenshi's jog slowed to a walk and he wiped the sweat pouring down his face to the wayside, he thought of the items he had just acquired. The benefits that came with them were no laughing matter, and they would hopefully permit him to grow to new heights. His power had exploded within the past few weeks, and that was all due to his training. If he continued to focus on his power, then his plans would soon no longer just be a pipe dream. Taking a gulp from the water bottle in his hand and tossing it in the trash, he grinned as he made his way from the room.

"I cannot wait for this meeting..."

WC: 267
1 stat to Resistance
-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Reinhard Wolf
Admin
Reinhard Wolf

Credits : 36609

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

Just a Quick One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Quick One   Just a Quick One EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 1:31 am

Approved my guy
Back to top Go down
https://rising-wolf.forumotion.com

Just a Quick One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Wolf :: Character Development :: Weapon and Technique Creation :: Technique Creation :: Approved Training Topics-
Jump to: