Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The original RP about a high school for martial arts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 295 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:13 pm
Affiliates

---

Ami's Humble Little Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ami

Ami

Credits : 61295

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

Ami's Humble Little Shop Empty
PostSubject: Ami's Humble Little Shop   Ami's Humble Little Shop EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 11:42 am

Welcome Guest to my little humble shop

As I am a blacksmith I have the ability to create weapons via making training topics, therefore why not I make and sell weapons to the general community of Rising Wolf? There will be benefits for both you and me if so. Every armor and weapon here will be sold at 75% of the shop's price. A 25% discount by itself may seem nice but there will be other ways for you to get an even higher discount. Here are a few ways how

• It's your birthday!: Free 1-star weapon or armor (once I get to apprentice rank this will increase to 2-star)
  • Newbie Reward: Recently joined the site in the past two weeks? Post here and I will give you a 50% discount!
  • Favor Returned: Did a favor for me and I agreed to it beforehand? You'll get a free item depending on how much we agreed
  • Teammates Rock!: Are you on my team? I'll sell everything to you 50% off. I do need money even though you are my team
  • Loyal Customer: Have you ordered a total of 20 items from my shop. Congrats you are now given a discount which can be stacked upon any other discount. Each item will now be worth 50% of what it is sold in the shop. I will not be giving out any higher discount after this though. Note: Those who are teammates will now obtain a 25% discount. What a deal!

This isn't all I offer, however as I also do gfx (I wouldn't call it great gfx). Note at this point I will not be doing signatures simply because they are too time-consuming and require too much sweat and tears. I will however still do avatars and have three kinds of avatars I will do list with the prices.

1. Regular: These will be a simple crop and given a border avatar, nothing too fancy (free)
  2. Customized: If you give me some instructions I'll customize this avi to your liking. I might make it a different shape than your average square avatar or add some icons/text. As this requires a bit more effort I will be charging 200 credits each.
  3. Gif: As you can tell by my own avatar, I can do gif avis. As these require the most effort I will be charging 500 credits per gif siggy. However, if you wish to have add-ons such as some text or an icon I will be charging 100 credits each add-on.

Here are a few examples of some avatars I can do.

Now then... there are reasons why I may not serve you. The blacksmith shop I will always serve you UNLESS my own character despises you or otherwise IC. As she is the one making and selling the equipment IC, she also has the right not to serve you. I will not let OOC reasons affect reasons I do not serve you in the blacksmith shop. For my small gfx shop, I will serve anyone unless said so otherwise.

One final note: Do not pester me in the discord, PM or chatbox if your equipment/avatar is done. As you know I am staff here so not only do I have a life to attend to and I have to work here. If you do so, I will not serve you. This will be the only exception to the IC blacksmith shop rule.

Now then, copy and paste the template below and I'll handle your request as soon as possible!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (Character name or OOC is fine)
[b]Requested Item:[/b] (Want an armor or a weapon? If a weapon state what type so I know what to create as I write the topic)
[b]Equipment Rank/Type of Avatar:[/b] (What star equipment do you want? What type of avatar do you want me to make)
[b]Total Cost:[/b] (How much will this all cost together?)
[b]Extra:[/b] (Anything else you want? IE. Add-ons? Mention any discount you have here! Original 25% do not count)

Edit 6/28/17: I have added a new discount to the market! Check it out~

Last edited by Ami on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aether Lepan

Aether Lepan

Credits : 76841

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Ami's Humble Little Shop   Ami's Humble Little Shop EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:09 pm

Name: Aether Lepan
Requested Item: Gauntlets o3o
Equipment Rank/Type of Avatar: One Star
Total Cost: 1,500 Credits
Extra: N/A
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Ami's Humble Little Shop   Ami's Humble Little Shop EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:53 pm

@Aether Your weapon is complete~
Back to top Go down
Aether Lepan

Aether Lepan

Credits : 76841

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Ami's Humble Little Shop   Ami's Humble Little Shop EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 8:52 pm

Name: Aether Lepan
Requested Item: Same gauntlet o3o
Equipment Rank/Type of Avatar: One Star
Total Cost: 1,500 Credits
Extra: N/A
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Ami's Humble Little Shop   Ami's Humble Little Shop EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 9:51 pm

Thank you for your service! Your second gauntlet is complete~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ami's Humble Little Shop   Ami's Humble Little Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Ami's Humble Little Shop
Page 1 of 1