Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The original RP about a high school for martial arts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 295 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:13 pm
Affiliates

---

Tunnel 5: The Revival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ami

Ami

Credits : 61995

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

Tunnel 5: The Revival Empty
PostSubject: Tunnel 5: The Revival   Tunnel 5: The Revival EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:04 pm

Ami suddenly felt strange. She knew that she was one of the people who said that it was wisest to stay in a group however something was calling her towards it. She looked at the deep black labyrinth of one of the tunnels and felt drawn to it. "Wait you here you guys! I'm going down this tunnel." Creating another ball of light to illuminate her way down this tunnel, she quickly ran down the tunnel. With her heart pounding against her chest she felt an adrenaline rush coarse through her body. Darkness surrounded her on all sides, even her light ball seemed to provide little help for it was consumed by the darkness. She was so close, yet she was so far.

However, a spark of hope filled her. She was determined. She would not give up just yet. The strange sounds she heard earlier came back even louder than before. She shoved her hands over her ears, determined to drown out the sound of the terrible sounds. She kept running for what seemed to be an eternity. Finally after what could be hours, days, months, years, decades or possibly even centuries she saw light. The ball of light she created began to flicker once more. She felt hope, not just a spark of it but rather a downpour of it.

She found herself standing in a middle of a bright room. There there was a stone in the middle. She had done it, she must have found the correct room! She nearly jumped up and down in pure joy for finding the correct room. She was so excited by the fact she had done it that she forgot she had to message the others that she had found the correct pathway. She stumbled to get the walkie-talkie out of her bag and her fingers fumbled to press the correct button.

"Professor! Lain! Lilianna!  I've done it! I found the stone! Come down the tunnel you saw me run down earlier. Be careful though, the path is really long and very dark. It would be best if  you guys had a really large source of light rather than flashlights since the darkness will most likely eat away at it."  She placed the walkie-talkie down after she finished speaking. She let out a sigh of relief as she sat against the wall. She had done it! That was all that mattered to her. She began to wait for her fellow students and her professor to come.
Back to top Go down
Catarina De Luca

Catarina De Luca

Credits : 97825

PostSubject: Re: Tunnel 5: The Revival   Tunnel 5: The Revival EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:46 pm

In the shadows of the room that laid within the catacombs was Catarina the anchor, the being that held the otherside together from falling apart and kept the soul cycle intact. Catarina had lived in the catacombs almost her whole life as it was her birth right to become the Anchor, or rather her family's legacy given to them by Yamiara himself because of the strong chi that flowed through the first born child of every generation. However Catarina's time as Anchor would soon come to an end as she was now close to 200 years old. All her family had died a while ago and she had not wed so she never had any children of her own. It was rather sad that she had nobody to pass her mission onto, however she was still only a human so she knew that her body would only hold for a while longer.

It had been quite the time since anybody had come down into the catacombs but today she had heard a group come down there. It sounded like 3 or 4 people possibly more but she wasn't sure as she spent her time in a meditative state. However after a while one of the group members made it to her chamber where she and the prize possession of the anchor laid, the Resurrection Stone a item capable of reviving 7 humans. The stone however required the blood of a current or former Anchor and had its power restored every 100 hundred years. Catarina woke from her slumber after hearing a person enter her chamber and tell her friends she found the stone. "Little girl why might you be here?" She said from the shadows as she stood up and stood by the stone's alter.
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

Credits : 61995

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Tunnel 5: The Revival   Tunnel 5: The Revival EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:01 am

Ami nearly jumped out of fear as she heard the voice. For a moment she was confused as she had no idea who was talking to her. She looked around the room in a daze. "Who's there? And what do you want?" She demanded. Suddenly her eyes landed on a woman who was standing in the room with her. "Who are you?" She asked the woman. She was confused, why was there a random woman in the middle of the room. She stared at her. She suddenly felt quite unease and hoped that the others would come soon.

She then cleared her voice and then said, "My name is Ami. I'm with the Rising Wolf Academy. I've come here to obtain the Resurrection Stone, so I can revive my fellow classmate Leo V Wolf who was killed by a man who came from the void. He was wrongfully taken from this life and I wish to use the stone to bring him back from the dead." She explained. She hope the woman would understand why she needed that stone for she seemed like a gatekeeper or someone like that. "That is the reason, I and my fellow classmates and teacher am here. So we can recover the stone. But don't worry we won't let it fall in evil's hands or something like that." Her face turned slightly red as she rushed to say this.

"We're friendly. We don't plan on resurrecting a god of evil or something crazy like that. We just want to resurrect our classmate, the only one who knows how to defeat the man that killed him. If we don't bring him back from the dead we will all die." She explained as she took a deep breath, awaiting the woman's response.
Back to top Go down
Catarina De Luca

Catarina De Luca

Credits : 97825

PostSubject: Re: Tunnel 5: The Revival   Tunnel 5: The Revival EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:55 am

Catarina listened to the girl's plea to help revive her friend. In all the thousands of years her and her family have been the anchor and guardian of the resurrection stone nobody had ever gone to such lengths to find the stone. So now that someone had come the thought that came through her mind was should she give up the stone. Nothing in her code as guardian said that she couldn't revive an innocent school boy, however at the same time she didn't know if this boy was evil or not.

Catarina looked at the girl and said "You can just leave... I will think about reviving this boy and if I do he will come back to you. If not then it is just an oh well situation. Now go before I decide to not think about it at all." Catarina would then pick up her stone and return to her corner where she would meditate and think about her decision.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunnel 5: The Revival   Tunnel 5: The Revival Empty

Back to top Go down

Tunnel 5: The Revival
Page 1 of 1