Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Rising Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The original RP about a high school for martial arts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 295 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:13 pm
Affiliates

---

Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reinhard Wolf
Admin
Reinhard Wolf

Credits : 36184

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna) Empty
PostSubject: Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna)   Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:41 pm

Leo had snuck onto the campus late one night after meeting with Keita from Xtinction. Of course he had accepted the ethereals offer to join the organization especially after they had killed Akito, he almost felt like he owed them. It was not only that but they had gone out of there way to find and recruit him a normal human. Regardless of all this more tan likely this would be the last night he spent in the human world, the last time he would see the Genesis house, and the last time he would see Rising Wolf Academy as a neutral entity and not a enemy. Seeing as this was his last night he thought it would only be right to see the girl he always had eyes for, Lilianna the first and only girl Leo had ever felt anything for. Because of who he was he never acted on these feelings or even said anything to anybody including his father but they were always there, hell he gave his life for this girl at one point. So earlier when Leo first snuck onto the school grounds he went to Lilianna's dorm and slid a note under the door that said "Meet me at the Genesis House on the east side of the quad at 10 p.m. I wanna say goodbye." He didn't say that the note was from him or anythng of the sort he just hoped that she would come out of curiosity. Leo would sit in the main hall of the living quarters for his old team waiting to see if Lilianna would show up, as the clock would now strike at 9:58 p.m. Leo was wearing his usual attire of white skinny jeans and white leather jacket, only on this night he had his hood up. Would she really come? Would she really care to say goodbye to the boy who always watched her from a far?
Back to top Go down
https://rising-wolf.forumotion.com
Sayo Noda

Sayo Noda

Credits : 66044

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna)   Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:38 am

Fingertips had trailed over the words written on the note countless times. She had unfolded and refolded the paper enough in the few hours that it had been in her possession, that its edges became flimsy and dull. She had scoured the paper for information of its sender, but had countless times failed at discerning any information about its origins. She had decided that she would have to follow the directions that the letter listed to find out.

She checked the phone that was shoved into her jacket pocket. The small digital numbers appeared on the screen. 9:59. Her lips pursed. She was going to be late. She hustled down to the Genesis House. Her pace slowed as she neared the large, empty house that had once been intended to be the home of all of Leo's team. She had tried to avoid contact with the area, since the beginning of the school year, but she found herself lured there, due to the mysterious note.

As her pace slowed, her emerald orbs came in contact with the white hooded figure. He was the only one within sight, and so she neared him. It wasn't long before she was able to recognize the details of his face, shadowed by the darkness of his hood. Leo. Her pulse quickened, though her feet refused to drag her closer. She hadn't realized he was back. "Did you send this note?" she asked, extending the folded paper out in his direction, her body rigid and tense as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Reinhard Wolf
Admin
Reinhard Wolf

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna)   Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:45 am

Leo stood up from the chair he sat in relieved to see Lilianna. He was almost too happy however he didn't wanna show it not one bit. He looked at her and said "Yeah I wrote it. I wanted to say goodbye before I disappeared forever. I don't know if I'll ever come back..." His words would trail off as he would walk closer to her. He got close enough so that he could take the note from her hand, which is exactly what he did. His turquoise eyes met her emerald eyes and he smiled for the first time in a long time he smiled and meant it. He looked at the note and thought to himself how much this girl could have meant to him.

Leo took a few more steps closer to Lilianna, they were now so close that they could hear and feel each other's breathing. They didn't know each other that well but Leo wanted this goodbye to be special. "Lilianna I must tell you something." His voice grew scarred and cold. Before he would continue to speak he would remove his hood from his head. As he removed the hood with both hands he would then begin to fix his hair as he woulf continue to talk. "Lilianna I think I love you. No thats not right or maybe it is im not sure. I just know I have watched and admired your beauty every day ever since you came here to my father's school." Leo would then shed a tear, one single tear that would fall all the way down his face, and onto the floor.

Leo went to pull the sleeve of his right arm down as to show his behemoth mark to Lilianna. He would hold his arm up in the air once his sleeve was pulled down to ensure Lilianna had a clear view of it. The mark was rather elegant especially seeing how Rinzen was a wicked and evil creature. Leo would say "This is the mark of a behemoth known as Rinzen, and this is the reason I must leave here forever. Lilianna I will forever miss you." as he leaned closer and tilted his head. This would be his true goodbye the last chance he would ever have to kiss Lilianna. He hoped that she would not stop him because after tonight he would never have this chance again.
Back to top Go down
Sayo Noda

Sayo Noda

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna)   Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:02 am

Tears pressed against Lilianna's eyes as she tried to believe that the man in front of her truly existed. Was it actually Leo? She had imagined his face so many times, for the months that had followed his death, replayed the moment of his passing, that wasn't far from where they both stood now. For months she relived the moment, the stranger, the image of Leo's cold body on a continuous loop. She had ventured out to London on a mission, which until this very moment, she thought was failed. Yet, the young man and his icy stare had somehow appeared in front of her, summoned her no less. Why did he need to say goodbye at all? He was still dead to her, until this exact moment.

The tears threatened to fall, as he approached her, taking the folded paper from her extended hand, and closed the gap that remained between the two of them. He was close enough that she could feel his breath dancing across her skin. In their proximity, the young man confessed to her. She shifted backwards, a small, half-step away from his body. The step wasn't an active representation of rejection, but rather a way for her to comprehend what he was trying to express to her. She attempted to process. Leo? Admired her? She thought about their interactions, before his death. They weren't characterized by moments of tension or passion, or even awkwardness. Instead, they had been moments of distant appreciation. Of study. Of confusion. Her memories of his death, were no less than what she had experienced in hiss life. She looked away from the young man's face, as a tear rolled down his cheek, an attempt to hide her own tears, that streaked down to her own chin, as he spoke.

Soon, however the conversation had shifted gears entirely. He drew up his sleeve, displaying an intricately beautiful mark that was etched into his skin. As he displayed it, she could feel the pulsating burn of her own mark, which lay at the nape of her neck. It was hidden beneath her long silver locks, as it always was, but she could feel the sting of when it had first appeared, as Leo presented his own, her fingertips dancing over her own mark subconsciously. She had been taken so aback by his presentation, and the cacophonous voices of each of Tritara's heads, in their warnings, that she had nearly missed the young man's attempt to kiss her.

It had almost been too late, as she lifted her index finger from her neck to meet his lips. Emerald eyes were stormy with indecision as she peered into the depth of the  young man's turquoise pools. She thought of the amount of time that she had spent fantasizing bringing him back to life, the questions she would ask, the things that she would say, the others that she would let fester in silence instead. "Leo... you can't do this. You can't show up from the dead and tell me that you care, but that you're leaving... You can't expect me to kiss you right now and let you go." she said, pushing him away with her spare hand. "W-We..." she started, but she couldn't find the words to finish. Her fingers danced beneath her eyes, wiping the tears that settled there. "You know... I replayed every memory I had of you, over and over in my mind while you were gone. It hurt." she told him, the sting crawling into her voice, replacing the tenderness that had originally taken residence there. "I'm not about to let that happen now that you're alive too." eyes narrowed as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Reinhard Wolf
Admin
Reinhard Wolf

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna)   Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:38 pm

Leo's lips were met by a foreign object that was not Lilianna's lips but her finger instead. The boy was taken aback by this but he did not show it outwardly, instead he kept it within the confines of his mind. Leo was hurt that after 3 years of waiting and admiring her from a far Lilianna actually rejected him. A million thoughts would go through his head such as was it because of Rinzen, or maybe because she still couldnt believe he was alive, or maybe because he was public enemy number 1. Whatever the case was he was simply and plainly rejected something Leo had never experienced in his whole life. As he was rejected Lilianna ppushed him back the girl being much physically stronger than Leo sent him back a few steps. Leo staggered a bit a he tried to regain balance.

Suddenly a immense pain shot forth from where Lilianna had pushed him. There was no way that she put harm to him from such a soft push was there? No of course not this pain came from something else, however Leo had no idea what this something else was but Rinzen did... The behemoth would speak to Leo in the depths of his mind and say "The black blood is starting to effect you, pretty soon the transformation will begin." Ah thats right the black blood otherwise known as ethereal blood. It was something Leo ingested by order of The Collector the ethereals leader, so that he too would be a ethereal. The power is all Leo had wanted honestly so that he could protect those that he cared about, while keeping them at a distance.

The pain caused Leo to buckle down to one knee and begin to hold his chest. He also started to breathe heavy almost as if he was having a asthma attack or something of the like. He would lift his head from staring at the ground to look at Lilianna and smile a bit. "Lili if I didn't know better I would say you like me just as much as I like you. You almost let me get away with that kiss haha..." The boy would then slowly stand up as he began to gain his strength back. He could tell that Lilianna wasn't ready for this and at this point he wasn't sure if he was ready. By this he meant the whole saying goodbye after just reappearing thing, this totally wasn't doing wonders. So Leo thought of it best to not make it goodbye but a new start... a new beginning.

He walked back over to Lili and put his head over her shoulder to the point where his mouth was directly next to her ear. He would then whisper to her and say "Lili come with me and be my queen..." He would then move his and so that he was now standing perfectly straight and normal in front of her. Leo would then grab her hand soft and gently as he awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Sayo Noda

Sayo Noda

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna)   Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:54 pm

Emerald eyes fluttered. Did she shove him harder than she thought? At the small amount of pressure that she had pressed against him, he shouldn't have stumbled back, let alone fall to his knees. Perhaps she wasn't used to the power that Tritara had bestowed upon her? She wasn't certain. "I-I'm sorry..." she stated, taking a step closer to him. She felt compelled to try to help him, but she froze as his eyes found her as he glanced upwards. A small smile was returned his way, even as he started talking. She tilted her head, as he spoke about the kiss.

"Well there certainly are a lot of variables in this moment, Leo." she spoke, a near whisper, as he rose. She didn't move away, even as he neared her closer again. She could feel her heart fluttering as his words fluttered over her ear. Within a moment, he was standing straight again, as though he wasn't just dropped on the ground. Her hand was cradled in his hand.

Her eyes were stormy with confusion again as she watched his face. Was he really being serious? Was this some joke that only he knew about? What was this queen business? Where did he want her to go? There were so many questions that fluttered in her head, mixed with the vicious warnings of tritara in her mind. Despite the warnings, the young woman still pressed forward with the conversation, her hand gently gripping it's partner. "What do you mean exactly? Were do you want me to go Leo?" she questioned, her head tilting as she did, if for nothing other than to keep him there, in that moment, with her.
Back to top Go down
Reinhard Wolf
Admin
Reinhard Wolf

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna)   Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:32 pm

Leo was slightly hesitant to reply to Lilianna when she asked where he wanted her to go. Honestly he asked her to go as spur of the moment and he knew that she couldn't really go to the void with him. If she was to go Xtinction would make her join the kill squad and Leo didn't want such a job for Lilianna. So now the real thing was for Leo to find a way to retract his offer without seeming like a asshole, or maybe that was the best thing to do? Leo thought to himself that maybe being a jerk would be best to get him off Lilianna's mind that way when he was gone she wouldn't worry or be stuck on him, and she could move on to be with another guy. So thats what Leo had decided he would do.

Leo looked at Lilianna and said "I was gonna ask you to go to the void with me but then I thought about it. I don't want you there to annoy me with your nonsense. Plus you're far too weak to go anywhere with me, you'll do nothing but hold me back like the weakling you are. I honestly feel bad for the next guy who falls for that beautiful face and body of yours, because they will have to spend their time protecting you. The only difference is when they die doing it nobody will save them..." Leo thought his rude guy routine was working rather well so he thought that he would keep it going for just a bt longer but that was until it happened... Leo began to feel a intense pain all throughout his body a pain similar to the one he felt earlier but way stronger. He would soon after fall to his knees and begin to vomit a white substance. It was weird because when he upchucked it the liquid like substance would soon begin to surround his body almost as if it was a suit of armor, but it could probably be better compared to a cocoon. When this liquid would finish forming around Leo's body he would stop feeling pain, and since the pain was gone he would stand up and finish talking to Lilianna.
The Cocoon Form:

"Now back to what I was saying... You can't come with me because you are a weak and pathetic girl... As you can see I am now well on my way to becoming a transcendent being. Now run along before I cut you down where you stand, and do me a favor tell my dad he will meet his end from my blade." Leo would then take his bracelet off and transform it into his void arc shield so that he may open a portal to the void. The portal would open and Leo would stand n front of it waiting to see if he could hear Lilianna cry or sob or anything really. He just wanted a sign that she was heartbroken so that he could leave with no regrets. "From this day forward we are now enemies..." Leo would say as he walked into the portal and it would close behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sayo Noda

Sayo Noda

Character Sheet
Stats:
Student Info Card:
Augments:

PostSubject: Re: Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna)   Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:19 am

Emerald eyes narrowed as Leo spoke. His words stung as they landed on her; a brow arched as discussed both her weakness, and the beauty that would eventually lure another to his death. Fists clenched as her nails dug into her palms. She took a step forward, attempting to hold back the very real desire of wanting to punch the young man in front of her in the jaw. She paused, mid-lunge, as the young man fell to his knees, soon up-heaving a sticky white mess.

Thankfully, the young girl wasn't squeamish, otherwise she would have found herself sick at the wretching sight in front of her. The white substance quickly coated the young man in the terrible repetitious cycle, and it wasn't long before he was able to stand, his body fully enveloped. She blinked as the form, which held no resemblance to the young man that had been standing in front of her moments before, began to talk again, barking orders at her. Eyes narrowed as she watched him open a portal. She could feel her heart flutter with anger. The cacophonous voices of each of Tritara's heads resonated throughout her body. She knew that she should keep her own behemoth a secret from the young man: but the well of pride surged in the pit of her stomach, luring her to speak.

She had remained silent on the onslaught of the young man's words, though as he paused at the entrance of the portal, tempting her to respond, she couldn't help but spit her own venomous drawl at the figure. She drew in a breath, the air fluttering into her lungs as she tried to subdue her frustration. "Leo... You know absolutely nothing about me. The girl that watched you die in front of her was weak... and scared and pathetic. Yes. It was the same girl that thought of you every waking moment for God doesn't even know how long, and went without a question to London knowing that she might revive you. It was that girl so caught up in grief that she did anything in her power to get stronger, so that the heinous misdeeds that fell upon you at the moment of your death would never happen again. If you think that girl is still in front of you than surely you know nothing of who I am, or who I have become. If you wish to make an enemy out of this new person, be my guest but know that you and Rinzen don't scare me, even if the two of you would have terrified the old me." she breathed heavy as she unloaded the lecture to the young man, even as he turned and exited in the portal.

"If you want to send a message to your old man do it yourself... The only message I intend to deliver is one to Rizen..." She cut herself off, the logical side once again regaining composure. Instead of speaking further, she would turn on her heels, her long silver locks fluttering away from her as she did, the peek of her own behemoth mark appearing as she turned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna)   Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna) Empty

Back to top Go down

Is This Goodbye?(Private/Lilianna)
Page 1 of 1